Thursday, September 8, 2016

Week 1

This is my initial post in my blog for Art 211.  I know that this post is a bit belated, as I will now send my link to my instructor.  I'm not the strongest in blogging, or creating websites and URLs.  I realized that I named my entire blog, "Week 1" and that was not really the catchy name that I wanted.

In thinking about this class, I am excited, I have not been a strong fan of traditional art classes, as I do not have a natural eye for technique in artists paintings.  In this class, even going through syllabus and going through the information that has been provided so far, the art makes more sense to me, at least in terms of visualizing what is going into it. I am someone who can barely draw a stick figure, so recognizing that there is an option for an art credit utilizing some computer enhancements or media, I feel a lot more comfortable with the content of this course.

No comments:

Post a Comment